Wallace Building/Masonic Hall
John Wallace, c. 1875 (Italianate) This three-story brick town building was built as a general store. For a time, it housed a pill manufacturer. Later it became home to the Milford Masonic Lodge in 1901. With the exception of the modern front door, the original storefront is intact with a double and single bracketed cornice and a large glass storefront. Slightly rounded hood-molds with a keystone surrounds the windows. These elements are repeated with greater emphasis in the gable window.