Sawkill House Stable
Two story vernacular utilitarian building of wood frame construction, clad in asbestos shingle siding. Intersecting gable roof of standing-seam metal. Two overhead garage doors on façade. Fenestration features flat-topped windows, with some original six-over-six sash remaining. Sunburn Fire Insurance Maps identify this building as having been the stable associated with the Sawkill house, a resort hotel which was located diagonally behind the stable, fronting on East Harford Street and which was operated by Lewis and John Cornelius. (ca. 1830). This building was recently renovated.