History & Heritage

Presbyterian Church Manse

Property Details

2 1/2-story wood frame residence with Greek Revival-style trabeated entrance centered on the façade, with transom and sidelights. Artificially sided. Gable roof with gable wall dormer centered on façade. One-story bay window on left side. One-story wood porch extends across the façade supported by wood posts trimmed with small brackets. Built on the site of the first permanent church for the local congregation. (ca. 1880)

Photos by Preston Ehrler Photography, prestonehrler.com | jpehrler@gmail.com