2021 saw our return to live Boro-wide events, the development of several new ones and a renewed partnership with the Pike Chamber. We also teamed with the PMVB for a digital marketing campaign which was very successful.
2022 will be to maintain a comprehensive marketing strategy that will result in increased attendance at our events and increase foot traffic to our member businesses. MilfordPA.us/MilfordPresents.com continue to be enhanced as part of an ongoing marketing campaign designed to make Milford a destination, including direct input from you.
Member benefits include:
- Level 1 $135 “annual package” includes online links to your business website and photos on our website, a new map of Milford, Rack Cards, social media shout outs, and inclusion on all printed event schedule/location maps for events through MP or sponsored by MP.
- Level 2 $185 “enhanced annual package” includes the above PLUS your logo on the page where your business is listed. All logos click through to your website! Additionally, you will be able to supply content, blogs, and other items for the website that would get attributed back to your website. Just another way to market the individual businesses through our website
- Sponsor $500 All of the annual package PLUS your logo on the website homepage as sponsor and all event posters and maps as well as mention in every press release
- Sponsor $1000+ All the above and status as a presenting sponsor of the Milford Music Festival
- Non-Profit Membership $75 for all Level 1 benefits
Deadline: March 15, 2022
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me at 570-832-1381 or email@example.com.
2022 Event Calendar
Toast to Milford – May 14th and October 22nd
Milford Music Festival – June 10th – 12th
Septemberfest – September 24th
Share the Harvest – TBD
Fall Fest/Zombie Run/Pooch Parade – October 29th
Milford Tree lighting – Dec 3rd
GNO – July 15th and December 9th
Others we know about
Readers Writers Festival – September 16-18th
Opera in the Park- August 27,28
Black Bear Film Festival – October 14-16th
Milford Enhancement Committee Welcome Party – June 25th
DanceFest Milford – November 4th-6th
Hanna Q Dance Company – OutDoor Performance Series on “The Stage in our Woods,” Dingmans Ferry April 30th. June 18th and October 8th
HQDC’s Annual Performance Gala – December 3rd
Log Tavern Brewing Oktoberfest – October 1st
Pike County Historical Society Civil War Encampment – May 7th
Please let us know of any other events you plan or know about so we can include them in the calendar.